It’s no secret that I’m a raving fan of Amber Interior’s Work. Everything she touches turns to instant polished-but-casual gold, and I can’t get enough. For reals. One element you see quite a bit throughout her work is abstract brushstroke art. I love the way, in the space below, the thick black strokes in the art help to balance the intricate filigree of the rug and diamond glass built-ins, creating more good vibes than you know what to do with.
Why not take a page from Amber’s style files and add a little abstract brushstroke action to your own home? Below are 6 projects from DIY experts from around the handmade community ready to help you take your walls from blah to statement. Check ’em out!
- Marker Paint Art from Brittany Makes
- Pastel Abstract Art from Fall for DIY
- Brushstroke Art from Vintage Revivals
- Black & White Brushstrokes from Amanda Carol Interiors
- Colorful & Layered Abstract Art from Sarah Hearts
- Giant Brushstroke Art from F&M
Feature photo is the work of Amber Interiors.